Certificated Staff Resources
The Department of Human Resources is dedicated to employing and supporting the finest team. A team committed to providing a high quality education to our District’s students.
Here are the primary roles for the Department of Human Resources regarding Certificated Classifications:
- Certificated recruitment, selection, staffing, and professional development
- Teacher credentialing services
- Evaluations and labor relations
- Induction program coordination for: certificated and administrative staff
- Compliance with state and federal regulations
- Investigate and resolve sexual harassment and formal complaints to the district
- Certificated substitutes employee services
We appreciate your interest in our District and invite you to explore the employment and career opportunities we currently have to offer. Whether you are seeking information regarding employment opportunities or staff policies and procedures, this is the place to begin. Should you have questions or require additional information, do not hesitate to call us at (559) 834-6083.