The Human Resources Department is required to provide employees with the following information on an annual basis. Failure to adhere to these policies and regulations may affect the terms and conditions of employment. Employees are also encouraged to be familiar with all board policies, regulations and District procedures as well as applicable collective bargaining unit agreements. All Fowler Unified School District employees are required to review, understand, and adhere to these terms and conditions. Employees certify the notice of annual disclosures and submit it to the Human Resources Department no later than September 1st.
It is the policy of our District to provide a workplace complaint with state and local regulations, Board policies and District procedures and protocols. In part, this involves providing information and training on a yearly basis to review mandated notices.
- CDC - Child Abuse Prevention
- Child Abuse Educators Responsibilities
- DFEH Discrimination is Against the Law
- DFEH Rights Obligations Pregnant
- DFEH Sexual Harassment Poster
- DFEH Transgender Rights Workplace
- DFEH Work Place Discrimination Harassment
- Federal and California Labor Law Poster
Code of Ethics - Fowler USD Board Policies:
- Professional Standards BP 4119.21/BP 4119.21-E(1)
- Confidentiality BP 4119.23
- Drug & Alcohol-Free Workplace BP 3513.4
- Drug and Alcohol - Notice to Employees
- Non-Discrimination BP 4030
- Acceptable Use of Technology BP 4040
- Employee Notifications BP 4112.9
Safety & Workplace Notices:
It is the policy of our District to provide a safe and healthful workplace. Every employee is responsible for the safety of himself/herself as well as others in the workplace. To achieve our goal of maintaining a safe workplace, everyone must be mindful of safety at all times. In compliance with California law, and to promote the concept of a safe workplace, the District maintains an Injury and Illness Prevention Program as part of a comprehensive approach to safety and risk management.
- Employee Safety Handbook
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Prevent Worker Exposure to Coronavirus
- Sexual Harassment Handbook for Employees & Supervisors
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Working Safely in Hot Weather
In compliance with California law, and to promote the concept of a safe workplace, the District maintains training plans to limit the exposure to potentially harmful pathogens, toxins and viruses. A comprehensive assessment of safe work practices can be found in the following District plans:
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Plan
- Fowler Unified School District COVID-19 Prevention Program (CPP)
- Prevent Worker Exposure to Coronavirus
Mental wellbeing or distress resources:
- Employee Assistance Program - Halcyon EAP
- CDC - Coping with Stress & Anxiety
- Warning Signs of Suicide
We are also pleased to offer our employees and retirees a comprehensive benefits plan with a vast array of services ranging from: Medical, dental, vision, LiveHealth, Halcyon EAP, Baby Connect, section 125, employee perks and workers' compensation benefits.
- Employee and Retiree Benefits
- Employee Wellness Information
- Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options
- Plan Contact Information
- Workers Compensation Benefits
In Case of Workplace Injury:
- Injured Worker notifies supervisor
- Injured Worker immediately calls Tristar - Company Nurse at 1(844) 752-0415
- Company Nurse gathers information over the phone and helps the injured worker access appropriate medical treatment.
Workers compensation information can be found below or click here for more information.
- Fraud Alert Memo
- MPN Providers
- Predesignating of Personal Physician
- Supervisor Accident Investigation Report
- Tristar - Company Nurse
Required Online Annual Training (Keenan) - based training modules are separate from and in addition to the notices contained in this document. Mandated training is a condition of employment and must be completed by the due date. Click here For more information regarding mandated trainings and notices.
- Required trainings will be assigned annually and on hire by Human Resources.
- Log into your Keenan account and complete courses which have been added to your schedule.