New Student Registration for 2022 - 2023
Welcome! Fowler Unified has put in place an online registration process for all new students. A family will need to schedule an in-person appointment to submit documents to the school office. Please bring completed paperwork and personal documents to the school office at the registration appointment.
Make appointments for and complete:
- Immunizations (proof of TB test, Polio (4), DTap (5), HepB (3), MMR (2), Varicella (2) - NO WAIVERS/NO EXCEPTIONS
- Physical Exam (dated within 12 months of child entering TK/K)
- Oral Health Assessment/Dental Exam or Waiver (dated within 12 months of child entering TK/K)
New student registration must be completed online before coming to the office to register.
Go online and complete the ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM.
** You must have a personal email account to register online. Computers are available in the school office for parent/guardian use. If you need assistance, please contact the school.
Contact school office to schedule a registration appointment. Complete prior and bring all required paperwork to the registration appointment. School office personnel will make copies of all original documents during the registration appointment.
- Parent or Guardian’s Photo ID – Driver’s License or Passport or Military ID or Non-Government ID
- Original Child’s Birth Certificate, Baptismal Record, Passport or Parent Affidávit
- Proof of Physical Examination – within the past 12 months
- Proof of Dental Exam – within the past 12 months
- Updated Immunization Records - including a TB skin test (See full list below)
- Proof of Residency – (i.e., current utility bill, mortgage statement, property tax statement, or a lease agreement)
PLEASE NOTE: If your family is living with another family, the person whose name is on the utility bill, rental contract or mortgage statement will need to come with you to the school office and sign a Residency Affidavit. This person must bring a current utility bill, rental contract or mortgage statement and a photo I.D. This process needs to be completed at the time of registration.
- Medical Orders, Custody Agreement or Guardianship Documents – if applicable.
Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DPT)
Measles, Mumps, Rubella
Tuberculin Skin Test (TST/Mantoux/PPD)
Five (5) doses;
a total of 4 doses is acceptable if at least one dose was given on or after the 4th birthday
Four (4) doses; a total of 3 doses is acceptable if at least one dose was given on or after the 4th birthday
Two (2) doses
Three (3) doses
Two (2) doses
Within the last 12 months
Malaga Elementary School (TK-5)
3910 S. Ward Avenue, Fresno, CA 93725
Marshall Elementary School (TK-2)
142 N. Armstrong Avenue, Fowler, CA 93625
Fremont Elementary School
306 E. Tuolumne Street, Fowler, CA 93625
Sutter Middle School (6-8)
701 E. Walter Avenue, Fowler, CA 93625
Fowler High School (9-12)
701 E. Main Street, Fowler, CA 93625
Fowler Unified School District
658 E. Adams Avenue, Fowler, CA 93625
Important Information for Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten
Entrance Age for Transitional Kindergarten / Kindergarten:
Transitional Kindergarten (TK) – A child must turn 5 years old between September 2, 2022 and February 2, 2023.
Kindergarten (K) – A child must turn 5 years old on or before September 1, 2022.
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten School Sites
Malaga Elementary School and Marshall Elementary School offer full-day Kindergarten programs. Marshall Elementary is the district’s designated site for Transitional Kindergarten. Transitional Kindergarten classes follow the same daily schedule as Kindergarten.