New Student Registration for 2018 - 2019
To register a student entering a Fowler Unified school for the first-time, a parent or guardian must complete a district enrollment form . This link will take you to the enrollment form or can be found at the bottom of this page. A valid email address is required to complete the online enrollment form. A parent or guardian will need to schedule a registration appointment with the school office nearest their primary residence or place of employment to finalize the registration process.
Parent or guardian will need to bring the following items to the registration appointment:
- Parent or guardian’s photo I.D. - Driver’s License or Passport or Military ID or Government ID
- Child’s original birth certificate or passport or baptismal record or parent affidavit
- Current immunization records (including proof of a TB skin test)
- Proof of residency (i.e., current utility bill, mortgage statement, property tax statement, or a lease agreement) or proof of employment within the Fowler Unified School District’s attendance boundaries
- Oral Health Assessment (Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten ONLY)
- Health Examination for School Entry Form (Transitional Kindergarten, Kindergarten or 1st Grade ONLY)
- Medical information - allergies, prescribed medications, known medical conditions
- Home Language Survey
- School Meals Application (if applicable)
- Any legal documents related to child custody, guardianship, etc.
Computers are available at each school site and the district office. If you need access to a computer and printer, please contact the school site or district office for assistance.
Malaga Elementary School (TK-5)
3910 S. Ward Avenue, Fresno, CA 93725
Marshall Elementary School (TK-2)
142 N. Armstrong Avenue, Fowler, CA 93625
Fremont Elementary School
306 E. Tuolumne Street, Fowler, CA 93625
Sutter Middle School (6-8)
701 E. Walter Avenue, Fowler, CA 93625
Fowler High School (9-12)
701 E. Main Street, Fowler, CA 93625
Fowler Unified School District
658 E. Adams Avenue, Fowler, CA 93625
Important Information for Transitional Kindergarten or Kindergarten
Kindergarten - A child must turn 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018
Transitional Kindergarten- A child must turn 5 years old between September 2, 2018 and December 2, 2018. A child who will turn five between December 3, 2018 and January 31, 2019 may be permitted to enroll in a Transitional Kindergarten program if the child meets specific eligibility requirements. Contact Gloria Regier at 834-6123 for more information.
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten School Sites
Malaga Elementary School and Marshall Elementary School offer full-day Kindergarten programs. Marshall Elementary is the district’s designated site for Transitional Kindergarten. Transitional Kindergarten classes follow the same daily schedule as Kindergarten.