With regard to the current Coronavirus/COVID-19 outbreak, FUSD is actively monitoring the situation and taking steps to maintain safe learning environment for our staff and students. This page will provide you with the latest updates and resources to support your family in staying healthy and safe.
4/2/2020 Update: Fowler Unified School District has made the decision to join neighboring districts in continuing the closure of ALL school campuses including preschool and afterschool programs for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
Distance learning will continue through the end of the school year. Learn more at our Parent Distance Learning Resources Website: bit.ly/FUSDPARENTS
Please contact your site principal if you have questions about distance learning.
Communications from Fowler Unified School District
- FUSD Distance Learning Grading Policies (4/20/2020)
- FUSD Moving to Distance Learning for the Remainder of the Year - Update from Dr. Marietti, FUSD Superintendent. (4/2/2020)
- School Closure Update from Dr. Marietti, FUSD Superintendent. (3/26/2020)
- School Closure Information from Dr. Marietti, FUSD Superintendent. (3/13/2020)
- COVID-19 Update from Dr. Marietti, FUSD Superintendent. (3/12/2020)
- FUSD COVID-19 Prevention & Mitigation Plan. (3/11/2020)
- COVID-19 Wellness Update/Novedades Bienestar from Dr. Marietti, FUSD Superintendent. (3/9/2020)
- A letter from Fowler Unified on community health concerns. (3/2/2020).
Here are three trusted websites that are updated routinely with the most up to date information on COVID-19:
Medical Information from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)